Viewer Discretion Is Advised...Or Whatever





Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye Twelve...Hello Thirteen

Twenty twelve actually was a good year for me. I turned 30. I'm in better shape now than when I was 25. I traveled a lot. Made lots of money. Lost a lot of money. Fell in love. Got my heart broken. Had a lot of sex. I met some wonderful people. And sadly,lost a lot of friendships.

My mantra for twenty twelve,which I'm carrying into twenty thirteen, was to try new things and boy did I! I had my first orgy. I pee'd on someone for the first time. I DP'd someone. I went on a blind date. I tried a bunch of new restaurants. I spent some time in Boston. I got a personal trainer. I made some sex videos. Took a lot of naked photos and posted them online. I tried to be honest. I wore my heart on my sleeve. 

To be honest,it was these last few months that sucked ass. Thankfully I still have people in my life who look out for me. You know who you are. And I wish no ill on the evil spirited people who tried to bring negativity in my life. You know who you are. But without the bad,I wouldn't have been able to see the good. So I forgive you. And as I move on in twenty thirteen, my goal is to keep pushing myself to try new things and be more honest and be a better person. Have a great New Year everyone. Here's to having a brighter twenty thirteen!


2 comments: